HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and workforce intelligence solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables HR departments to automate and augment their hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades of A, B, C, or D. HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. We work hard at HiredScore, led by the fearless vision of CEO and Founder Athena Karp, to bring to life the next generation of hiring practices and our vision of the Future of Work.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our product division who is passionate about creating the best recruiting solutions for the largest companies in the world. As HiredScore's lead UI/UX designer you will be expected to utilize your full range of product, interaction, and visual design skills, and own the experience across all HiredScore's products.
- Participate in the product definition process with the Product Manager and Engineering Manager.
- Drive the clarification of the user tasks and objectives.
- Partner with PMs, engineers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then continue and evolve it).
- Develop UX design concepts and translate them to wireframes, mock-ups, and interactive prototypes.
- Map the competitive landscape and inform the product team as we develop our product strategy Design a coherent cross-device experience.
- Own HiredScore's design pattern library and style-guides.
- Strong visual & analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with responsive design for desktop and mobile products
- 5+ years' experience in the digital product design (Mobile experience is an advantage)
- Experience driving design research and ideation combined with the ability to turn abstract concepts into impactful product design solutions
- Experience establishing design systems/design language
- Craftsperson with experience using the standard industry design, wireframing and prototyping tools
- Ability to inspire and drive a design-centric culture across our teams
- Bachelor's / Master's Design degree - Advantage.