HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and workforce intelligence solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables HR departments to automate and augment their hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades of A, B, C, or D. HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. We work hard at HiredScore, led by the fearless vision of CEO and Founder Athena Karp, to bring to life the next generation of hiring practices and our vision of the Future of Work.
Day-to-day work constantly changes, but here’s a brief sample of what you’ll do:
- Leading the definition, features and road-map of the main product in the company's offering
- Defining backlog items & prioritization in light of the roadmap/company goals
- Work with all teams and senior management on product strategy, design and user experience to create a competitive product
- Designing and rolling our successful software products for the Web and Client-Server products.
- Taking features from definition to client delivery with extreme quality demands
- Taking our web products to the next level in tech/performance/quality etc.
- Innovate to Expand our Product’s stickiness even further
- 6+ years as a Product Manager in web/Client environments and enterprise B2B
- Experience with complex platform products i.e.: Analytics, Data science products.
- Passion for amazing product design and an appreciation for elegant user experiences.
- A highly motivated individual who can thrive in a small company and who has the desire to be a huge contributor
- Excellent people skills, you love working with people and talking to clients
- Solid understanding of Tech product development processes
- Strong point of view and ability to express your opinion to engineers, designers and senior management
- High Level English and good understanding of American/International work culture, corporate environment and educational system
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines