HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and workforce intelligence solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables HR departments to automate and augment their hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades of A, B, C, or D. HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. We work hard at HiredScore, led by the fearless vision of CEO and Founder Athena Karp, to bring to life the next generation of hiring practices and our vision of the Future of Work.
We're looking for an Implementation Manager to join our growing Implementation/Customer Success Team and to play a key role in managing strategic clients and help on-board new clients. The implementation manager is responsible for the delivery of the HiredScore solution for a client in the pre-launch period, and will project manage the required implementation steps and timeline for delivery, keeping in mind the scope of the launch, the product suite, required customizations, number of users, and other factors. The implementation manager bridges between the development team and client during the integration period to ensure that the client will be able to extract the greatest value from the product post-launch and to ensure that the product is delivered in time and as seamlessly as possible. It is the manager's responsibility to seek to understand the client's needs and help prioritize development required to ensure the product meets and exceeds the clients' expectations. You will gain experience working with HiredScore's executive team, development and product team, customer success team, and our client's senior leadership.
We are a lean, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial company. You will have the chance to expand the role, further develop customer-facing skills, and grow quickly with the company. You will work from our Tel Aviv office, with the opportunity to travel inside the US, as needed, to meet with clients.
- Work with the sales and R&D teams to define and deliver a Statement of Work (Implementation Plan) to manage the implementation process with the client
- Provide technical expertise and identify needs on complex, large-scaled, client software implementation
- Responsible for maintenance of the new implementation for a defined period post-launch
- Work with our client's IT groups to define, gather and organize data requirements. Satisfy all IT requirements that pertain to solution deployment.
- Work with other consultants to document solution requirements as well as functional and technical specifications
- Provide ongoing software support to clients through analysis, enhancement, configuration and troubleshooting activities
- Develop custom workflow solutions for clients by integrating HiredScore's suite of products with other software solutions
- Review client's current processes and recommend future processes based on client requirements and best practices
- Work with Customer Success teams to successfully transition the account from the implementation period to the launch, training, and post-launch adoption period
- B.A. or B.S. from a top-tier U.S. University, or comparable English-speaking program
- 3+ years of experience with large-scaled implementations, project/account management, or customer success at a VC-backed or high-growth start-up
- Strong research skills (preferably experience with large data sets)
- A good understanding of current IT standards, applications, testing and trends
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse stakeholders - executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Industry knowledge of HR Tech Industry – An advantage
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment; does not get stressed easily
- Process-focused, with strong problem-solving ability - always looking for better ways to achieve a goal
- Strong communication skills, team player
- Ability to self-manage and execute projects from scratch
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fortune 500 client experience (in advisory, consulting, or account management is a plus)
- Experience working with BI platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Mixpanel) for customer analysis
- Experience in handling different testing scenarios and requirements
- High Level of English Language, preferably a Native English speaker