HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and workforce intelligence solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables HR departments to automate and augment their hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades of A, B, C, or D. HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. We work hard at HiredScore, led by the fearless vision of CEO and Founder Athena Karp, to bring to life the next generation of hiring practices and our vision of the Future of Work.
You will be part of a team responsible for the operations and infrastructures that helps HiredScore tap into the historical log of large scale global companies, positions and people and to support the building of Machine Learning engines that match the right candidates to the right positions.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with operation skills to join the infrastructure and DevOps team.
- Experience building, managing, and monitoring infrastructure and backend services at scale
- A motivated selfstarter, independent thinker, explorer, passionate and always learning
- Experienced in software development in the industry (2+ Years)
- Great Knowledge of cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, etc)
- Understands Security best practices, both for applications (OWASP) and for organizations (SOC2 and the like)
- Experience working in an algorithmic/data science system is an advantage
Your Skill Set:
- Strong coding skills (Python / Ruby / JS)
- Superb knowledge of *nix
- Good knowledge of Chef/Puppet/Salt/Ansible
- Good knowledge of Containers and Container Orchestration
- Understands CI and CD concepts
- Good understanding of DevOps methodologies and Infrastructure level tools
- Performance monitoring, troubleshooting and tuning