HiredScore is an award-winning Artificial Intelligence technology that powers the hiring decisions of some of the largest companies. HiredScore's technology helps makes hiring more fair by removing biases from the recruiting selection process and helps give respect back to candidates by ensuring that candidates who apply to jobs hear back more quickly and with a tech-enabled improved candidate experience. Our solutions also help employees increase the likelihood of receiving promotions by supporting our Global Fortune 500 clients to make sure that every employee gets reviewed for a potential promotion whenever new jobs are created. We are a well-funded, high-growth tech start-up, headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel and New York City, USA and excited by the impact we get to make on people's ability to get hired and for our clients every day.
We're looking for a Customer Success (Account) Manager to join our growing Account Management Team and to play a key role in managing strategic clients and help bring on-board new clients. You will be interacting directly with our largest clients and licensed recruiters, including driving new recruiter and product training, supporting user engagement and adoption goals, work with our product, data science, and engineering teams to identify opportunities for product enhancements, and launch new products and capabilities for our clients. You'll also be tasked with ensuring our product remains the best in the industry and that its value and business impact is accurately reflected. You will gain experience working with HiredScore's executive team and our client's senior leadership.
We are lean, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial team. You will have the chance to expand the role, further develop customer-facing skills, and grow quickly with the company. You will work from our New York office (Or From our Austin, TX Office), with the opportunity to travel to our Tel Aviv office to work with our Israeli Team and travel in the US or Europe, as needed, to meet with clients.
- Work closely with new and existing clients to ensure success, manage all user interactions, including informing them of product changes, conducting training, and ensuring their satisfaction
- Manage and expand our user relationships, including running routine calls with users, increasing product engagement, and identify/work to resolve any issues with our product, data science, business intelligence, engineering teams
- Be our internal client advocate; analyze engagement metrics, conduct qualitative & quantitative research to identify product improvements and work with various teams on design and launch
- Oversee customer success, acting as the point person for user issues to manage client expectations and oversee the technical team in implementing fixes in a timely manner
- B.A. or B.S. from a top-tier U.S. University, or comparable English-speaking Program
- 2+ years of work experience in Account Management, Customer Support or Customer Success at a VC- backed or high-growth start-up
- Strong research skills (preferably experience with large data sets)
- Ability to self-manage and execute projects from scratch
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fortune 500 client experience (in advisory, consulting, or account management is a plus)
- Experience working with BI platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Mixpanel) for customer analysis
- Knowledge in SQL is a plus
- High Level of English Language, preferably a Native English speaker
- Willing to work on US hours / US Corporate Schedules